Sunday, November 20, 2016

Snowman Dash


Hello friends and welcome back to my blog, so happy to share with you, my next card for the fun challenge we are having at One Crazy Stamper.  


We are sharing the new release from High Hopes Stamps - Winter/Fall Fun.  


As well as an option to this challenge we have a fun sketch to go along with this.  I hope you can play along, and Lora has some wonderful prizes and fun supplies in her store.  
So stop by and now here is my card, till next time, Happy Crafting.


Supplies: HHStamps-Snowman Dash, Dashing Through the Snow, Copic Markers, Memento Black Ink, Asst. Pattern Paper, Cardstock, 
Sparkle Gems, Snowflake punch, Circle Dies, Foam Tape.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute...you make me want to start singing my Christmas carols. I adore these chubby little snowman and love the sentiment. Great job on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete