Thursday, November 10, 2016

Vintage Christmas


Welcome back friends, another awesome challenge starting today over at 4 Crafty Chicks, and here is my card for the Vintage Challenge, and I need my quota of Christmas cards, so what better way to combine my card..  I had fun coloring this image with my Wink of Stella, sure wish you could see the sparkle/shine on the trees and sleigh.  Thanks for stopping, please stop by the hen house and check out what the chicks are creating for the Challenge.  We also have some news, we have a new Chick in the hen house and I would love to welcome her, and all the info is over on the blog, but have to say Welcome Nance here.  Ciao!


Supplies: Stamp-SU, Punch-SU, Wink of Stella, Distressing Ink-Van Dyke, Twine,
Pearls, Ribbon-SU, Memento Black Ink, Foam Dots, Craft Foam, Stitched Rectangle Die, Carta Bella-Paper.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this scene, friend! Totally reminds me of the old days when they used to travel like this from town to town visiting friends at Christmas time! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the scene with the wonderful papers, layout, twine, bow and distressing. It makes me think of being at my grandma's farm outside of Millet. A perfect vintage scene.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these stamps and your pretty layering! Great vintage vibe. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete