Saturday, April 1, 2017

Happy Easter


Welcome back friends and thank you for stopping by my blog today, we are having a new challenge starting over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and would love to share what I created, as well I would like to thank Lemon Shortbread for this wonderful image called Fairy with Bunny, I was lucky enough to color up and create my card with. 

http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.ca/

 We have wonderful sponsors again for this challenge  and I want to thank them,  if it wasn't for their generosity we couldn't have our challenge blog, so thank you very much.

** Sponsor 1 **
Prize ~ 3 Images

** Sponsor 2 **
Prize ~ 1 Image

So please stop by Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, enter your card, and share some love with the very talented design team.  We love hearing from you.  Till next time happy crafting and again thanks for stopping.
Cheers!
Supplies: Lemon Shortbread image, Copic Markers, Memento Ink, MFT Plaid Paper, Rectangle Dies, Grass Punch, Flowers, Glue Dots, Wink of Stella Pen, Gems, Ribbon/Lace.

2 comments:

  1. Awe she is totally cute! I love the gorgeous colors you used, coloring her! The details and the layout is the bomb. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Leanne! She's gorgeous! Great job!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete